As we continue to monitor the Covid-19 virus and adapt to updated restrictions set by the government regarding communal gatherings, we will provide ongoing updates about scheduling and cancelations. As of this morning (Monday, March 16) the following decisions have been made
- Church Office: Monday – Thursday 9am – 4:30pm; Friday 9am – 12:30pm
- Sunday Services: Beginning this Sunday, March 22nd at 9:30am we will be Live Streaming worship. Only those who are leading in worship will be in attendance at the church. All others are encouraged to join via the web. We will pass along more details on where and how to view the service.
- Community Gatherings: At this time, all community gatherings at LvCC are postponed until after the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. These gatherings include but are not limited to: Daily Prayers, Youth Group, Choir, SAMS, Women’s Fellowship, Bible Studies, Sunday School, Girl Scouts, Wednesday Night Dinner/Teaching, MOPS, etc.
- Offsite Community Groups: They are encouraged to use technology (Google Hangout, Skype, Facebook Live, etc.) to gather or meet in an appropriate space for “social distancing”.
- Leadership Meetings: These will meet but social distancing will be required. These meetings include; Staff, Elders, Deacons, Admin/Finance, Community Partners, Missions. The meeting place might be relocated to accommodate appropriate social distancing.
- Youth Auction: This event will be postponed until further notice.
- Deacon Support: We are mobilizing our deacons and others in the assistance of those in our congregation who need help during the COVID-19 restrictions. So, if you are someone who is home bound, has a chronic illness, is in the “higher risk” category, or needs general help navigating the COVID-19 restrictions, please call the church office. We will do our best to assist you. Here are some things you might need help with…
- Prescriptions refilled
- Basic groceries
- Packages delivered or mailed
- Transportation to and from an appointment
- Fish: Will be providing food to the community March 23rd-27th. Arrangements are being made to reduce the contact with people and food.
Online Resources to Stay Connected:
- You can access yesterday’s sermon via audio or video by clicking here.
- Also, be sure to check in on our church Facebook page by clicking here. We are working on live streaming daily morning prayer and other spiritual formation opportunities via Facebook live.
- As a reminder, we have also put together daily readings and spiritual practices to consider during the season of Lent. You can access these resources here.
- Lastly, you can continue to use our secure online giving platform by clicking here.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance please contact the church office 360-423-6380.