We come together on Sundays in-person for Discipleship Time at 8:45 a.m., followed at 10 a.m. by Worship in-person and online via YouTube Live, and Fellowship Time (coffee hour) at 11:00.
This service is characterized by an informal yet worshipful mood. Our worship team leads the congregation in a variety of contemporary praise songs as well as some hymns set to modern music. Occasionally the beautiful pipe organ is also played to lead worship. The service also includes prayers, Scripture readings, and a message. We celebrate Communion on the first Sunday of each month.
Classes for all ages are provided during Discipleship Time. Please check-in your child via the Church Office entrance near the chapel. Classes for children in nursery through kindergarten are also provided during the worship service. Please check-in your nursery age (0-2years) child via the Church Office entrance near the chapel. Please bring pre-school and kindergarten children to the sanctuary. They will be dismissed to their classes during the service. Older children are given activity sheets.
General information on our services…
– Dress is informal. We want everyone to feel comfortable.
– Length of service is generally around 60-70 minutes.
– Parking is available next to the chapel, in our main lot behind the Christian Education Building, and on the streets surrounding the church. Disabled parking is available just off of Kessler Blvd and on Washington Way. Both the chapel and the sanctuary are disabled accessible.
– Television broadcasts of our service can be viewed on Cable KLTV, Channel 11, at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday and on the following Wednesday at noon.
Here are a few insider tips:
- The main bathrooms are found in the basement of the sanctuary. You can access them via the elevator or the stairs in the lobby at the back of the sanctuary.
- The nursery is in the education wing. The best place to park is by the chapel so that you can drop your kids off before heading to the sanctuary.
- We have a time for fellowship following the service under the tent during nice weather (or in the fellowship hall if the weather dictates). Refreshments are provided.