Welcome to our Camp Attitude Mission Team Page!!
This year’s mission trip is scheduled for July 31st to August 6th.
About Camp Attitude…
Camp Attitude, established in 2000, serves special needs children and their families. Campers with special needs are partnered with a high school student, called buddies, for the entire week. Boating, horseback riding, jet skiing and inner tubing are all on the agenda at Camp Attitude.
Camp Attitude is 100 percent volunteer-run, for eight weeks throughout the summer (from Sunday – Friday). Located in Foster, OR (east of Sweet Home) is free for campers and their families. It takes 60 high school students each week to run camp. Buddies serve relationally, helping each camper have a great week.
Their mission is to promote active participation in a safe & inclusive outdoor environment. They strive to encourage positive attitudes through a quality camping experience. Helping people reach their dreams and overcoming unusual obstacles and challenges are central to their mission. Phil 2:5 is a helpful guide, “Our attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus.”
Serve on the Team!
- High school students will be “buddied up” with a special needs kid during the day, helping with activities and having fun.
- College students needed too!
- Adult participants will be doing various service team activities (from kitchen support to camp cleanup to projects) during the day to support the ongoing work of the camp.
- Families too (even little ones) can help as support staff with behind the scenes service.
- Registration link: https://form.jotform.com/211045303535140
- Here is the code to wave the fee when you sign up: LVCC2021
- Here is the link to sign up with Longview Community: https://longviewcommunitychurch.breezechms.com/form/ca2020application65
- Both of these forms need to be filled out if you plan on joining us.
For more information contact Matt Avalon at (360)957-7666 or email him at email@example.com
Support the Team!
- Be a prayer partner for our team members and join us for special events to hear more about our mission trip…cheer us on!